Wednesday, July 31, 2013

shah lasht

My first cross country flight


My first cross-country Flight.
It would be relevant to mention with great pleasure that I launched a success full 2 hours and 44 minutes flight that started from Zanni pass (12777 ft) and landed at Khot valley. The maximum altitude was 17200 fts. (covered distance 52 km)
With me was a foreign pilot who made his track toward Chitral town. When I took off I decided to fly to Shah Lasht.a beauty full tourist spot of the Khot valley. There was a local festival and I had already been invited in the festival. I stayed in the festival spot for 2 days. I participated in the festival and made many short flights from near by hills. The organizers and local people were very happy for my participation in the festival because paragliding was a new sport there in the valley which was introduced first time by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment